How to Create a Referral Program
Having a great referral program is an excellent way to boost sales and conversion rates for your site. However, setting it up properly can be a hassle with most site hosts. Luckily for you, KitchenFuel allows you to set yours up hassle-free with a few simple steps.
Navigating to the Page
- Log into your site using your Admin account.
- Go to the My Dashboard page. A menu on the left side of the page should appear.
- Click on the “WooCommerce” option on the menu.
- In the new drop-down menu, choose the “Settings” option.
- Click on “Refer a Friend” from the available tabs to choose from.
Setting Up the Referral
- Once you’re on the page, go to “Coupon Settings” from the different options provided.
- Input the coupon amount for the giver.
- Go to “Referred Person Coupon Settings” from the options provided at the top.
- Input the coupon amount for the receiver.
- Go to “Email” from the options provided at the top.
- Edit the email details that will be sent during a referral.
- Save the changes made.