KitchenFuel Knowledge Base
How to Upload Images
Uploading images to the backend of your site is a great way to ensure you have easy access to pictures when you need them. Here’s a quick guide on how to do so:
Navigating to the Page
- Log into your site using your Admin account.
- On the menu on the left of your page, click on “Media”.
- A drop-down menu should appear under “Media”. Click on the “Add New” option.
Uploading the Images
- On the page should be a dotted box giving you the option to either Drop Files to Upload or Select Files.
- Use whatever option is more convenient for you as they’ll both end with the same result.
- Upload your file using either option.
- Once uploaded, it should automatically be added to your media library.