KitchenFuel Knowledge Base
How to Add New Meal Categories
Using the KitchenFuel backend, you’re able to add different categories for the meals on your menu. Here’s a quick guide to show you how to add these categories.
Navigating to the Page
- Log into your KitchenFuel Admin account.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the top left corner, then click on Meal Manager, and then Categories.
- Once you’re on the Meal Info page, click on the “New Category” button.
Creating the Meal
- A pop-up should appear with two fields you can fill, “Name” and “Priority”.
- In the name field, input the name of your category.
- For example, if you’re adding juice to your menu, you would name the category “Juice”.
- In the priority field, you input a number that indicates the priority of the new category on your site’s menu.
- The higher the number you input, the higher its position is on the webpage.