How to Create a Meal Tag
Using the KitchenFuel backend, you’re able to create different meal tags for the meals on your menu. Here’s a quick guide to show you how to create these tags.
Navigating to the Page
- Log into your KitchenFuel Admin account.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the top left corner, then click on Meal Manager, and then Tags.
- Once you’re on the Tags page, click on the “New Tag” button.
Creating the Tags
- A pop-up should appear with two fields you can fill, “Name” and “Type“.
- In the name field, input the name of your tag.
- For example, if you’re creating a new tag for spicy meals, input “Spicy” in the name field.
- In the type field, you can choose between two options: Public and Internal.
- Public shows the tags to customers visiting the site, while internal keeps the tags private to the admins of your site.
Now when creating Meals you will be able to assign these tags to them so your customers can filter through their preferences on the order page!